Please Read Details & Specs and Shipping & Location
- Featuring our K-Wave friction grip backing that holds the product in place, Karndean LooseLay creates a strong bond to the subfloor using a combination of weight and friction, with minimal adhesive.
- Karndean LooseLay is: faster and easier to fit, suitable for raised access floors, easy and economical to repair, possible to install over most existing hard floors, requires little or no adhesives in most installations and is 100% recyclable.
- An innovative new format of luxury vinyl flooring, Karndean LooseLay is quick and easy to install and an ideal flooring solution for both residential and commercial environments. With distinctive grain details and a highly realistic texture available in large wood planks and rectangular tiles, Karndean LooseLay can help you create a look that works in almost any space.
- Above prices are for 500 sq.ft and more orders. For less than 500 sq.ft orders we will add 10%/ sq.ft to your final invoice.
- Current prices are subject to change without notice.
|Quantity per Carton||32.83|
|Wear Layer Spec||20 mil-0.5mm Light Commercial|
|Installation System||Click-Floating Floor|
|Installation Grade||On, Any Grade Floor|
|Manufacturer Warranty||15 Years Commercial|
|Shop Location||426 Major Mackenzie Drive East L4C 1J2 Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada|
No reviews found!