Please Read Details & Specs and Shipping & Location
- Featuring our K-Wave friction grip backing that holds the product in place, Karndean LooseLay creates a strong bond to the subfloor using a combination of weight and friction, with minimal adhesive.
- Karndean LooseLay is: faster and easier to fit, suitable for raised access floors, easy and economical to repair, possible to install over most existing hard floors, requires little or no adhesives in most installations and is 100% recyclable.
- An innovative new format of luxury vinyl flooring, Karndean LooseLay is quick and easy to install and an ideal flooring solution for both residential and commercial environments. With distinctive grain details and a highly realistic texture available in large wood planks and rectangular tiles, Karndean LooseLay can help you create a look that works in almost any space.
- Above prices are for 500 sq.ft and more orders. For less than 500 sq.ft orders we will add 10%/ sq.ft to your final invoice.
- Current prices are subject to change without notice.
|Plank Lengths||24 in|
|Installation Grade||Above Grade, Below Grade, On Grade|
|Manufacturer Warranty||15 Years Commercial|
|Boxes in Skid||10|
|Surface Types||Embossed Registered|
|Quantity / Carton||32.83|
|Wear Layer Spec||20 mil 0.5mm|
|Installation System||Floating / Click|
No reviews found!
No comments found for this product. Be the first to comment!