Accepted Returns: Details
1. With authorization from Home Reno Supply, specific Returns: e.g. ( Product ordered incorrectly by the dealer) will be accepted within 14 days of purchase, with receipt only.
2. Requests for Products to be returned must be sent by the Customer in writing with a full explanation. Home Reno Supply will respond with authorization in writing. Without permission from Home Reno Supply, product returns will not be accepted.
3. Returned items must be in original condition, original packaging or repackaged to acceptable condition, unused, uninstalled, unmarked, and in 100% new and re-saleable condition.
4. All returned products will be inspected for damage, in the event of damage, the customer will be notified and a credit will not be applied to the damaged products.
5. A 25% handling and restocking fee will be applied against returned products.
6. When products have been authorized for return to Home Reno Supply for credit, the refundable amount will be applied to the net cost of the product. The refundable amount is less the Re-stocking / Handling fee /Services Performed, such as Delivery fees.
Product Returns Not Accepted: Details
1. No returns accepted on Final Sales, Clearance Sales, Discontinued Products, or Custom Special Orders.
2. No returns or cancellations are accepted on Assembled Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinet orders without authorization from Home Reno Supply. Authorization is issued only in extreme cases.
3. Absolutely NO RETURN/EXCHANGE on any installed products. Absolutely NO RETURN/EXCHANGE ON assembled products that have been modified or altered.
4. All shipping/handling charges or/and Services Performed, such as Assembly and Delivery fee are not refundable.
1. Customer's responsibility is to double-check the received items for damage or defects before installation.
2. It is the Customers’ Responsibility to install Hardwood, Laminate, all trims, and kitchen or bathroom cabinets in a residential environment with Relative humidity levels must be 40% to 55% and a temperature range from 17-24 ° inside the home to prevent permanent damage. Low moisture may cause Flooring, Trims, doors, and joints to shrink, or warp and open gaps. If the above conditions are not met inside the home and All flooring and Trims, cabinets, or components are damaged, cracked, or swollen: The warranty will be void automatically.
3. Order acknowledgments are electronically sent as soon as an order is entered; the acknowledgment is the last chance to make sure that your order is entered correctly. It is the Customer’s Responsibility to check the acknowledgment and notify Home Reno Supply within 28 hours of receipt of any errors or changes required. After 28 hours the order will be considered complete and correct. Issues arising from errors will be the Customer's responsibility: Home Reno Supply will have no liability.