Accepted Returns: Details
1. With authorization from Home Reno Supply, specific Returns: e.g. (RTA Product ordered incorrectly by the dealer) will be accepted within 14 days of purchase, with receipt only.
2. Requests for Products to be returned must be sent by the Dealer in writing with a full explanation. Home Reno Supply will respond with an authorization in writing. Without an authorization from Home Reno Supply, product returns will not be accepted.
3. Returned items must be in original condition, original packaging or repackaged to acceptable condition, unused, uninstalled, unmarked and in 100% new and re-saleable condition.
4. All returned product will be inspected for damage, in the event of damage, the dealer will be notified and a credit will not be applied to the damaged products.
5. A 15% handling and restocking fee will be applied against RTA products（ 25% restocking fee for Assembled products that approved by general manager only) for the total amount of the product cost.
6. When products have been authorized for return to Home Reno Supply for a credit, the refundable amount will be applied to the net cost of the product. The refundable amount is less the Re-stocking / Handling fee /Services Performed, such as Assembly and Delivery fees.
Product Returns Not Accepted: Details
1. No returns accepted on Final Sales, Clearance Sales, Discontinued Products or Custom Special Orders.
2. No returns or cancellations accepted on Assembled Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinet orders without authorization from Home Reno Supply. Authorization is issued only in extreme cases.
3. Absolutely NO RETURN/EXCHANGE on any installed Kitchen products. Absolutely NO RETURN/EXCHANGE ON assembled Kitchen products that have been modified or altered, or where cabinet doors have handles, knobs installed or holes have been drilled.
4. Absolutely NO RETURN/EXCHANGE on any installed Vanity products. Absolutely NO RETURN/EXCHANGE on any assembled Vanity products that have been modified altered, or where cabinet doors or drawers have handles installed or holes have been drilled for handles.
5. All shipping/handling charges or/and Services Performed, such as Assembly and Delivery fee are not refundable.
1. It is Customer's Responsibility to double check the received items for damage or defects before installation.
2. It is Customers’s Responsibility to install Hardwood, Laminate, all trims, kitchen or bathroom cabinets in a residential environment with Relative humidity levels must be 40% to 55% and a temperature range from 17-24 ° inside the home to prevent permanent damage. Low moisture may cause Flooring, Trims,doors and joints to shrink, or worp and open gap. If the above conditions are not met inside the home and All flooring and Trims, cabinets or components are damaged, cracked or swollen: The warranty will be void automatically.
3. Order acknowledgements are electronically sent as soon as an order is entered; the acknowledgement is the last chance to make sure that your order is entered correctly. It is the Customer’s Responsibility to check the acknowledgement and notify Home Reno Supply within 48 hours of receipt of any errors or changes required. After 48 hours the order will be considered complete and correct. Issues arising from errors will be the Responsibility of the Customer: Home Reno Supply will have no liability.